Quinoa (150 grams, white)
Beetroot (500 grams, precooked)
Feta cheese (150 grams, bio, veg-based rennet)
Spring onions (3 stalks)
Garden cress (a small box)
Lemon (juice of 1 lemon or 1/2 for a sweeter taste)
Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Boil the quinoa for 10 minutes in hot water.
2. Tesserate the feta and the beetroots (cubes or chunks) and place them into a bowl.
3. Add the spring onions (chopped) and the box of cress (use scissors).
4. Once the quinoa has boiled, drain it well and add it to the bowl.
5. Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix all the ingredients well.
Eet smakelijk! Enjoy your pink salad 🙂
Actually, I don’t know who created this recipe. This salad feeds 2 hungry boys or 3 not so hungry girls. I can easily eat it all by myself as a main course 🙂